Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Way Of The Andy - Episode One

As most of you know I have been co-hosting a podcast under various names for close to five years. It's an enjoyable hobby, and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon. In fact, I enjoy it so much I have decided to take on hosting my own "solo" podcast. I use the quotation marks because I will have a variety of co-hosts joining me on each episode so I guess it's not technically a solo effort.

The format for the new show (I haven't settled on a name) is going to be a little bit different from The Ironic Divide. First, I plan on keeping this one relatively short - somewhere in the five to ten minute range. Second, there will only be one subject per show. Angie joins me to discuss recent comments made by Pope Benedict for this one.

Feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Download the episode or subscribe to the RSS Feed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of false or at best wayward information here.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a good podcast.

Anonymous, would you care to specify what information was false or wayard?

Matthew Schroyer said...

Enjoyed the podcast and thought it a good starting point for others.

I think the format of the shorter podcast is good as long as you can keep on topic. That might be a difficult task especially when dealing with nuance, but it's shown in here that it is feasible.

I might suggest making it up to 15 minutes and adding in some short introduction and intro music to give a frame of reference and set the mood, even though the blog itself provides that reference.

Interesting show!

Anonymous said...

Bryan,

No.

I may agree with what was said, I just disagree with how it was presented in this podcast. Virginity pledges/abstinence does not work as has been what many studies have shown. I disagree with putting a hard line "fact" such as saying people break those pledges within 6 months after taking the pledge. Unless said stat can be sourced...

Anonymous said...

Your face is at best wayward information!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard Andy so low key before.