Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Future


This is just a quick post to let you know that a real update will eventually make its way to this blog. I've been a bit lazy as of late (translation: my entire life), but I do have some ideas in mind. I downloaded all the free mp3s from Amazon.com, and am currently separating the good stuff from the crap. Once that's done I will report to you the results. The process is taking a little longer than anticipated because, well, every song is crap. I also have The Way Of The Andy Episode Three planned. My guest will be media mogul Matthew Ryan. I may also try my hand at movie and book reviews.

Before I can do any of that I have to go on vacation so I'm leaving you with this video featuring nature's most noble animal.

4 comments:

Bryan Campbell said...

Honey Badgers are sweet!

Anonymous said...

While you are on vacation you might consider toning it down a little.

Andy Einstein said...

Tone down what, motherfucker?

The Other Andy said...

Maybe he's out of toner capt dick n' balls