Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Conversation With The John Lennon Bot

These things never go well, but about once a year I have a conversation with the chat bot programmed after my favorite singer/songwriter. Here's how it went this year.

Hey, this is John speaking (with his fingers). What's your first name?

Andy

Hey,Andy,You know my name,look up the number.

Yeah. That wasn't one of your best songs.

I never noted his nose until about six months ago.

I see they still let you do drugs in...wherever you are.

You see they still let i do drugs in wherever i are?

Why are you mocking me? I'm a big fan.

Reductionism.


What does that mean?

Nothing really. I said it just to please you.

So what have you been up to lately?

I've no idea. Perhaps I should ask you.

If I knew I wouldn't have asked.

Try it.

What?

Try it. I have a book.

You ever been rick rolled?

No I don't think I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

http:%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch?v%3DYu_moia-oVI


Whatever.

Are you saying you don't care about it?


Yes.

Okay.

Bye.

Yeah bye.

Jerk

Are you a vegetarian?

---

I wonder if that's what he was really like.

No comments: