Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Youtube Shame (and then a good video) Part I

We've all had nights where we've been caught up watching Youtube videos until four A.M., and had to drag ourselves into work the next day on just ninety minutes of sleep. Oh, you haven't? I have. Several times. Most of the videos I have no problem sharing with friends, but there are a few I should probably keep to myself.

Take for example the Ram It video. I've watched this video at least fifty times, and can say without a doubt it is the gayest video on the Interwebs. The problems are many fold. First, they say "ram it" way too many times for comfort. Then if you actually listen to the words you hear things like "I come from the end, lookin' for the sack. I don't stop comin' till I put 'em on their back." and the guy confessing that he "don't want Dick running over me." Also, does anybody really find those cheerleaders with their big 80's hair attractive? I thought not.



Okay, as an apology for subjecting you to that, please also enjoy this pwning of Sarah Palin.

4 comments:

Founder said...

Fantastic. This video must be circulated among my friends at MySpace.com. Join us there or visit atheistnexus.com for some other perspectives.

John said...

Great videos Andy. Sarah Palin is an idiot. Thanks for helping to expose her deep lack of knowledge about science and the importance of scientific research.

Oh, and by the way, if you ram it just right, you can ram it all day and ram it all night.

Anonymous said...

No. 51 was way into this song.

Justmark said...

Obviously your twitter gheyness is spreading to other parts of the interweb...where did I go wrong in your upbringing? Now I understand why when I offered to give you my collection of playboys you said no...