Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fast Results

So it's been a week since I experimented with the seventy-two hour juice fast, and I am sure you are all flaming...with curiosity about the results. I'll keep this short. I lasted forty-nine hours, which is about five times longer than I expected. I felt fatigued and fog-brained, had a horrible headache, and my blood sugar actually increased. Overall, I think I would prefer to keep the toxins in my system.

That is all. Now let us never speak of this again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

john hodgman is about to sue you so hard for stealing his catchphrase.

Andy Einstein said...

I thought his catch phrase was "Hello, I'm a pc."

Anonymous said...

i suggest you read his books and blog to discover how very incorrect you are.

Andy Einstein said...

I'll have you know I stole that line from an old Simpsons Halloween episode. So put that in your whatsitsname and thing it!